Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG Forum

Bleach RPG Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naught::Bankai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naught
Naught

Naught::Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Naught::Bankai   Naught::Bankai Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 10:28 pm

Name : Kyoka Yami

Appearance I : A 63 inch blade with A crescent moon shaped guard. It has a purple hilt with black swirls on it. It has a very long chain hanging off the hilt with a tear shaped charm on the very end of the chain.
Appearance II : The guard glows purple and floats up to the top of the blade as a bright light flashes and when it fades, a scythe with a black handle and a purple blade is formed on top.
Appearance III : In bankai the intense reiatsu melts the scythe down to a long black sharp sickle.

Call I : Despair
Abilities I : Reflects reiatsu based attacks and shoots waves of darkness.

Call II : Bankai, Despair, Kyoka Yami Sakurai Hadoken
Abilities II : Bankai allows Naught to travel at almost warp speed creating afterimages that are able to send waves (similar to getsuga tenshou) of darkness at the enemy. And, the most powerful ability is Life and Death. The sickle disappears as the clouds in the sky are lightened and a ray of darkness hits Naught. He sprouts wings and grows long black claws greatly increasing his power.
Back to top Go down

Naught::Bankai
Page 1 of 1